View Single Post
Old 11-16-2007, 03:30 PM

Default Re: Absolute Regulars Thread

Hey Palo- roll is over 8k online, I just made a w/d realizing I'm not ready for 5/10 yet....not ready for a -1k day. You're correct, that I don't play for a living and sometimes I know I don't have the time as some of the regulars which makes a downswing worse in the fact it will take me longer to recover in terms of days. Yeah< I use almost all the reloads , and the deal is good...just not as good as yours...LOL

I'm probably just too results oriented in terms of $ and really don't see things in bb but more in terms of I'm up x amount this month or I'm down x amount this week.

I also sat in some bad tables which doesn't help any but I only had a limited time to play and I want to maximize my time...but still not a good idea to 4 table 3/6 when there are only a couple of decent tables going.

I honestly play more at 2/4 now even with my roll ... you or any other regulars notice any mistakes I've made in the past? I know I played with Nina and Zomg some last night and had a bit of tilt going so I'm sure there's probably some spew there, at least last night ..I know there was.

Actually have considered moving some of my action over to Stars after I hit my vip pts for the month just for a change.