View Single Post
Old 11-22-2007, 08:18 PM

Default Re: decide which nfl team i should be fan of

thanks for all your long and good replies. im gonna study your candidates, plenty to choose from, lol.

[ QUOTE ]
Because they have the biggest UK following, even if Sky don't show them as the main game at 6pm, they are nearly always on the "red button", so you can watch them just about every week.

[/ QUOTE ]

i'm german, so no Sky TV but i can watch every game i want from other SOURCES, so thatll be no problem.

[ QUOTE ]
The Bengals have by far the coolest helmets. No one sane denies this.

[/ QUOTE ]

youre absolutely [censored] right.

[ QUOTE ]
And I am going to go against all that and tell you to be a fan of the Green Bay Packers.

[/ QUOTE ]

oh yeah i forgot to mention them too... they already have my sympathy now by what you told me.

[ QUOTE ]
4. The Dolphins cheerleaders

[/ QUOTE ]

gooood point! although im very disappointed about the cheerleaders tv time in general, maybe thats just because all the games i watch have no ads or pre/halftime/post show. but as i discovered all the teams have a special cheerleader section on their pages, which is very professional.

got a lot of free time after the weekend so im gonna watch many games and check all your team suggestions for my background education. thanx for your answers, really helping me, hard to learn this from nfl related sites.