View Single Post
Old 11-30-2007, 10:04 PM

Default Re: The New Official FTP Regulars Thread

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Lawl anyway I already know what he's talking about... I don't think it was really a leak, I just made a little improvement on my game, but my old playing style wasn't necessarily a leak imo.

[/ QUOTE ]

well technically it was more of a spew than a leak but longterm it is a leak to be spewing over and over in that spot. you may have had some reason behind it based on noticing people reacted favorably for you to it but when you used to do it against me or other good players who didn't let it effect their decision it just became a little spewy IMO.

i'm not going to say what it is publicly even if he fixed it. mainly because if you're not paying attention i'm not going to draw your attention to it, that's costing me money and also some of you guys probably have the same leak.

[/ QUOTE ]

The fact we're increasing his post count through this thread only it seems, and not on actual strategy from him (which I'd love to hear), seems to be a leak on our part. Not to mention the simple fact that we're simply mentioning a leak of his, which will automatically get him to adjust in some fashion.