Thread: WTF Toto?
View Single Post
Old 09-06-2007, 05:02 AM

Default WTF Toto?

This hand came up earlier this evening in a 50/100 HORSE game on FTP during the holdem section. 5 players at the time, Toto Leonidas is the small blind. PPL in game are playing loose, not too well, I am not running good and ppl are generally not folding against me.

I pick up A[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] J[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] and open raise UTG, next guy calls in CO, both blinds call.

Flop J[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] 6[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] 3[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img]: (400) Toto and BB check, I bet, CO raises, Toto 3bets, BB calls, I cap, Everyone calls.

Turn: 6[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img]: (1200) Toto bets, BB calls, I call, CO calls.

River: 6[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img]: (1600) Toto bets, BB folds, I call, CO calls.

I guess I was a bit confused on the flop on what exactly to do so I just capped it knowing that these guys can show up with a lot of random hands, draws and jacks at this table and no one necessarily has a set. The turn I was considering folding if the BB or CO raised. Does anybody regularly fold TPTK in spots like this, especially against an assortment of weaker villains?