View Single Post
Old 11-19-2007, 02:12 PM

Default Re: I will mentor you for free

[ QUOTE ]
1. How you are currently improving your game 2. Your poker goals. 3. Your current stakes and past earnings 4. A few examples of good strategy posts you have made. 5. A little about yourself. If you're capable and willing to run the site and videos include that in your reply. Please apply ONLY in this thread.

[/ QUOTE ]

1. Currently, I've been browsing SSNL. I used to post quite often but somewhat sporadically. I just finished reading PNL (Professional No Limit), and discuss poker with real life friends.

2. My goal in poker is to create a sustainable income that eventually exceeds my expected income in my field (Econ Major). I want to be a solid and clear winner at stakes above 5/10 NL. Shorter term goals are ~5k/month playing 30 hrs/week.

3. Currently, I am rolled for NL50/NL100. I choose to play NL50 for bankroll stability. My past earnings is mid 4 figures total.

4. Post on Risk Aversion This is a post I made that I think is interesting but didn't garner much interest. If you look me up, I haven't been posting for a while, but I'd say almost 90% or more of my posts are on strategy/advice on bankroll or other side topics.

5. I'm a University of California, Berkeley graduate with an Economics degree, but no job right now. I am definitely willing to help out with a website, but don't have hosting. I looked over the list of requirements/qualifications, and I believe I meet all of them.