View Single Post
Old 11-19-2007, 02:07 PM

Default Re: I will mentor you for free

1. How you are currently improving your game

Reading 2+2 and talking about hands on IRC. The reason I haven't been posting much lately is that I haven't been sure about my own game and the fact that SSNL recieves too much traffic to generate interesting discussions.

2. Your poker goals.

Be able to sit in any $10/20 game online and live and win. My current goal is to play atleast $2/4 regularly again. Get better at controlling my emotions regarding poker.

3. Your current stakes and past earnings.

Current stakes are $1/2NL since I took 1.5 year off poker. I used to be a winning regular in the party 600 and 1000nl games back then. Past earnings around $100k.

4. A few examples of good strategy posts you have made.

I haven't made any since I started playing again. But I used to post reguarly in SSNL and MSNL before I took a break, and that's were most of my postcount comes from. I like to believe I used to give pretty solid, if nitty, advice.

5. A little about yourself.

23 years old male, residing in Denmark. Currently studying to get a masters degree in computer science. Played poker since fall 2004, have logged 400K hands of winning poker.

6. The last 5 months and earnings in that time.

Only started playing again in august. 78K hands mostly 100 and 200nl, winings around $4000, which I attribute to playing badly and learning the game again. According to pokertracker I've played 185 hours in that timespan.