View Single Post
Old 11-19-2007, 02:00 PM

Default Re: I will mentor you for free

1. How you are currently improving your game

I watch a lot of CR vids and read a decent amount of strat posts. I don't feel I have improved at all over the last year and that may be the result of not having a coach/mentor. It has been frustrating to say the least.

2. Your poker goals.

I would love to be able to play 5/10NL to supplement my income. I am a senior in college and am going to graduate in May. I will likely be working in the financial industry.

3. Your current stakes and past earnings

I currently play 50NL-100NL. I have made ~25K prior to the poker legislation and have made less than ~5K since. I know it is possible to beat the games for much more than that so it's clear I have a lot of learning to do.

4. A few examples of good strategy posts you have made.

Not many posts but I read 2+2 every day. Most of my posts are in the investing forum.

5. A little about yourself. If you're capable and willing to run the site and videos include that in your reply.

I have been very successful at pretty much everything I put my mind to. I was a top ten dueler in North America in ut2k4 after hooking up with the best clan in the US and training with them. I played on the JrPGA and have a low signle digit handicap due to extensive work with a former PGA pro who coached me. I guess the bottom line is that if I have someone to show me the way, I'll get there. I also have a successful investing track record.

I work out regularly and like to stay active.

I am fairly compulsive and like to explain things to others. If I can build my poker confidence up I will be back to playing 6 hours a day like I did when I was winning at a decent clip.

I used to design websites in highschool and have a decent knowlege of php which I learned when creating an app for facebook. I should be able to put a workable site together for your students.