View Single Post
Old 09-28-2007, 02:51 AM

Default Re: Spechel EDD nudes >1000

[ QUOTE ]
and the person responsible wasn't Edd?

[/ QUOTE ]

Has it already been deduced the IP doesn't match EDD?

Fwiw, this is the PM he sent me:

Dude I had nothing to do with that. Nothing. All I'm responsible for is creating that thread and originally titling it "fluffpop nudes" and putting "viewcounts ++" as the post content. I thought that it was funny and thats all I did.

I just saw the thread take off with 2k views in 5 minutes and the first thing that I can think of was that some poster whos familiar with creating scripts made one to refresh that page for hits.

It doesn't really surprise me that people would look at me for this problem since I was the one who basically said what was happening. I have never ever done anything detrimental to the forums and I have no plan on doing any of it in the future. I'm willing to even put my integrity and word on this.

If any of the mods or admins want to speak to me or want me to provide them with details please tell them to do so at any time. Tell them that I have had zero gimmicks on these forums and have stuck around with this account since I have started posting here regularly. The only other account that I have had on here was one that I registered with and forgot the login details soon after. It was something like NK2004 or whatever. You can even feel free to copy and paste this PM in any discussion they're having.

I'm not too familiar with technical computer stuff but I'm more than sure that they can contact their providers and find out who has been querying their system over 100k times in one day and from what IP's. I really doubt whomever made that script bothered to use a proxy to mask themselves.

-EDD