View Single Post
Old 11-27-2007, 08:25 PM

Default Re: Am i too sexy for my shirt?

[ QUOTE ]
from what i saw he is willingly to do this with 76,86,56,98, Ax
my thought was in two parts. First, if i check and he has air he is going to fire this river 100%. That being said, he most likely has at least a pair in this spot because he seemed like the type to peel/fold when he missed. He will pay me off with every one pair hand. He also is too retarded to 3 bet me with two pair and will just call with two pair hands regardless so I'll never open myself up to being outplayed by him.

haha I get all excited thinking i might be sexy and chris has to call me fat- real nice buddy lol

Mitch- Bet/3balling doesnt work i think because this guy will freeze up to often and just call with an ace and an 8/7 whereas he'll bet/call both if we check to him. Also His opening standards are non existant.

edited to address mitch

[/ QUOTE ]

I made my post assuming he just called the turn. Were he to do that your original OP made it sound like he would raise top pair alot on the river. If this was this case you get max value out of an ace and ensure underpairs dont check behind. Since we didnt know anything about what he has when he raises the turn I would just call down. Your line is an internet move and its rare to find a live opponent that fits the description enough to warrant this line. If his range contains air as well as huge hands I especially like a call down. Obviously, he will call a river cr with any pair, but I think that since you cannot fold to a 3bet and you dont want the fish to think you are deliberately trying to make him look stupid it is best to play sf.