View Single Post
Old 11-15-2007, 11:40 PM

Default Re: I Need to Move Up To Where My Raises Get Respect...

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

I had driver's education in high school and I wasn't old enough to have a license

[/ QUOTE ]

Beat. [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]

We could do ours if we were on our learners permit.

NB: In Aus (well, in queensland at the time I got mine), you can get your learners permit at 16.5yrs of age. This lets you drive anywhere/anytime as long as you have a properly licensed passenger.

Then the minimum age for getting a provisional license is 17yrs. You have to hold a provisional license for 3yrs, then you get a real license.

Restrictions on provisional licenses are things like 0.0 BAC, no passengers after a certain time of night (this is a new one, not sure if it's in effect yet) and you only have something like 3 "points" on your license. You lose points for traffic offenses, a regular license has 12 points.

I'm sure none of your give a [censored] about this. [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

agreed, total beat

it was 16 in my state back then. now i think it's either 16.5 or 17. yes i was 15 in 10th grade.

which means:

beat: i was only 21 for 1 semester in college
beat: i was in a crappy college town, everything closed around 8ish and the movie theater wasn't built for people who are 6'3
brag: um, there has to be something good...i did enjoy college
variance: si've been drinking tonight