View Single Post
Old 08-04-2007, 05:00 PM

Default Re: Details for WSOP Circuit Event August 29, 2007 thru September 13, 2007

I just copied and pasted it from the Press Release from the WSOP website (for the work based people since this website is accessable to most ppl from work, where as the WSOP webstite gets blocked). It's good information to have however, in case Joe isn't around when you call in.

FYI, in my 2nd post in the thread, I mentioned how I had to call the poker room direct.

That's who booked it for me too, and I warned him he was about to get slammed since this (information) was just released).

Another word of warning if you are going to be arriving after 6pm, one thing Joe didn't ask me is what time I'll be there, and he used the default of a 6pm hold.

Best now that you have your confirmation number, if you're arriving after 6pm, to call the reservation number after you book your room with Joe, and make sure they notate your late arrival status, and what time you'll be there.

Otherwise you might show up to find your reservation canceled and no other rooms open.

One other option is to make sure you tell Joe or whomever in the poker room books it for you, what time you'll be in there, so he can use the drop down box to indicate that and put it in the notes when he books it in their systems.

Interesting, about the group code, perhaps that was why the agents can't access it (because it was misprinted in the press release)?

Corrected code: CO9WORL (second one is a zero - think like this Co9WORL)

Next person to book a room, might try to call the reservation number, try with that corrected group code, and report back if the agents were able to book it that way or not.