View Single Post
Old 03-12-2007, 07:26 AM

Default Flop top two on draw heavy board and turn

Villan is unknown...the only reason I took one off on the flop miniraise was to try and get lucky and win a big pot. Was my call on the flop correct? I think fold on the turn AI was pretty standard though.

Full Tilt Poker
$0.05/$0.10 No Limit Hold'em Ring Game
8 Players
LegoPoker Hand Converter

<font color="black">Stack Sizes</font>
UTG: $10
UTG+1: $4.05
MP1: $8.40
MP2: $17.40
CO: $9.70
BTN: $5
SB: $1.65
Hero (BB): $4.7

<font color="black">Preflop:</font> A[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] K[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] ($0.15, 8 players)
UTG folds, UTG+1 calls $0.10, MP1 folds, MP2 folds, CO folds, BTN folds, SB folds, <font color="red">Hero raises to $0.40</font>, UTG+1 calls $0.30

<font color="black">Flop:</font> K[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] T[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] A[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] ($0.85, 2 players)
<font color="red">Hero bets $0.60</font>, <font color="red">UTG+1 raises to $1.20</font>, Hero calls $0.60

<font color="black">Turn:</font> K[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] T[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] A[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] [Q[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img]] ($3.25, 2 players)
Hero checks, <font color="red">UTG+1 bets all in for $2.45</font>, Hero folds
Uncalled bet of $2.45 returned to UTG+1

<font color="black">River:</font> K[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] T[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] A[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] Q[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] [] ($3.25, 1 players)
No action