View Single Post
Old 10-15-2007, 09:29 PM

Default Re: Stars Conclusion

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Correct, as far as I am aware he/they were given the right to respond to the charge and more than likely had no choice. I was going to respond seriously to the previous post, but in all honesty it's so dumb it's not worth the effort. Also I have a feeling we'll get some more details in due course, Stars know they need to be reasonably transparent on this issue, as they have been in this thread so far...

[/ QUOTE ]

This is a forum of discussion coming out in a fearmode act like saying this post is honestly so dumb just shows your failure as achieving your life as being a loving human being, feel good about someone losing 1.2 million unfairly. like iMsoLucky0 said, if she would had finished 11th it wouldn't had been a problem, my post was made upon serious and previous posting in this forum, and I would like it to be justified in the right way, not in a way from a person who would HATE to see ANYONE win 1.2m, because of his animalistic nature he is a jealous person. As a poker player, and im sure u are, i would like you to try to conclude any kind of hypotethical reason why pokerstars diqualified The V0id, please come up with a couple.

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
Because it wasn't her playing the account genius and I'm more than happy for ka$ino to now be winning the money.
You argue that they are innocent but then say if they were 11th they wouldn't be caught, please try posting something logical in future. Yes more than likely some other cheats went under the radar but this one got caught winning the event which is a very good thing for all concerned.