View Single Post
Old 09-20-2007, 09:15 PM

Default Re: Assani\'s NFL Wagering Thread

Performify, yes I think that the more examples of bets I provide, the more info it gives to people.

For example someone may look at all my picks at season's end and say something like "I think you overrate home field advantage" or "You aren't paying enough attention to a team's performance the week before."

Nevertheless, I will be using just this thread all year. And in the OP it CLEARLY states that those picks were not posted. I assume that everyone is intelligent enough to use their own discretion about whether or not they choose to believe me or not. And honestly why do people care? I find it laughable that I could go into one of the poker forums and claim that I've won thousands of dollars the past few days and nobody would ever think of doubting me. Yet I come here and claim that I won around $350 on 3 bets and people think that I must be lying to improve my image....just seems strange to me.

If you want to edit my OP to make it even more clear that I didn't post those picks, then please go ahead. I really honestly don't care if people believe me or not. But I am going to include them in my own records because I want my record to be accurate.