View Single Post
Old 11-03-2007, 12:31 AM

Default Re: Fulltilt froze my account with 47 grand in it

[ QUOTE ]
I was being sarcastic that you guys thought that because sillysal didn't reply "fast enough" that she was more likely to be guilty.

Obviously, it is self-evident that the 3 hour delay isn't a bad reflection on FTP; Similarly, it is self-evident that the 1 (2?) hour delay by Sillysal is not a bad reflection on Sillysal.

While the IG forum is serious business, there are other things in the world that can hold someone's attention.

[/ QUOTE ]

While she has now posted it, my main concern was that she continued posting several times all of which were well after several people posted (and I pm'd her) asking her to post the damned email, and 3 hours later, no email, but several more posts proclaiming her innocence. In any event, she has now posted the email and this is a moot point. This was not handled well by Full Tilt Poker regardless of whether or not she is guilty because there is no way that she is 100 percent definitely guilty, no matter how much evidence FTP has, unless they've managed to get a video camera of a robot sitting at her computer.