View Single Post
Old 05-15-2007, 05:55 AM

Default Re: Knowing your math. Basic draws.

im on a hurry so just reading it fast:
#1 meh, i just typed 'fold' but honestly, i like pushing here. the 2d just opened up some draws for him, and we still can represent our ace quite well. also we have outs.

#2 id like some stats on how he reacts to contibets, however, the 3 did not change the board. yeah, some backdoors and stuff, but we still cant represent anymore than we did on the flop. if he likes floating/calling draws i 2nd barrel here, if he doesnt, i c/f.
subq: if he repops from the button, once again, its up to stats, if hes like 27/24 type i like to call and stack off on almost any Ahi or Qhi flops, if hes more reasonable, i fold cause AQo is too marginal a hand to play it oop against a tag - at least for me.

#3 I fold. A nit is not going to represent something he hasnt got. He has the king/something even stronger almost always and im drawing to 6 cards that probably wont kill my/the action. im never getting odds for this, also, i suspect his WTS is reasonable, hes not going to pay us off unless he has a set here.

oh, im always folding. this cant be good.