View Single Post
Old 12-10-2006, 05:55 AM

Default busto--begging inside

ok. i know you guys get about a million of these a month and i really hate myself for even asking/begging. i wasnt that guy. i used good BR management when i was learning, I made a ton of money a year at my job and made a little more at poker (2/4 limit mostly, not good enough to win at 5/10)... well, i lost my job several months ago due to being a drunk piece of [censored]. (maybe someone noticed i quit posting a lot). I lost all of my savings because i am a stupid idiot that believed in my girlfriend. So, I am here with no shame left asking for a hand out. yeah, i am the guy i used to make fun of.

I would love to make up a story about getting robbed or shot or something much cooler than what i have. The fact is that I screwed up and have few options. The plan at the moment is to scrape together enough cash to play low limit holdem to pay the bills and hope that I can find an entry level computer job that wont call my previous employer.

Before ripping into me, please at least search some of my posts a few months back that were helpful to some in the computer forums, thats what i used to do.

I thank any of you that are willing to throw a useless guy a few bucks. my stars name is the same as my name here.

mods, sorry about the begging. i know its not looked upon well. i'm not a balla. just a guy that lost his way.

PS--I will not take any pictures of myself pooping in a bag or any other nonsense. I will starve to death on the street first. I have given up all the dignity that I can by begging from people i dont know. thanks again.