View Single Post
Old 08-26-2007, 01:29 PM

Default Re: 10NL KK river decision

[ QUOTE ]
Could you please kindly tell me what 23/7/2 means? I gather these are a set of statistics gathered from hand histories but I have no idea what they mean and I don't see any way of finding out unless I ask somebody on here.

If this 23/7/2 business means the player is anywhere near competent, then snap calling turn and river does scream out flush draw. If he had a set, then he could have raised the flop and certainly should have raised the turn with such a drawy board. Only hands I see villain holding, then, are 88, TJ+ and two clubs. I think you have to check and call. I don't see any value in leading out - only hands that might call that you beat are TJ, QJ, KJ. I think you have to call a bet because I don't think Ax of clubs always bets that board and so I would suggest that more often than not if he bets, it's a bluff. Really though, I'm happy if it goes check, check here.

[/ QUOTE ]

23 is the VP$IP % or the amount of times they Voluntarily Put Money in the Pot
7 is the PFR% or Pre Flop Raise% how often he raises preflop
2 is the agression factor which has to do with how often he calls or bets on the flop which gives some indication of how aggressive he is.