View Single Post
Old 08-01-2007, 01:35 AM

Default Re: d10 makes a thread about a girl

[ QUOTE ]
gumpzilla, thanks for the advice. The guy isn't bothering me emotionally, but he is an obstacle I have to deal with. The thing is I would hate to be in a situation where she prefers me, but since this guy may have been first to push for a more serious relationship, she settles for him. I feel like I need to make it clear I'm interested in seeing her more and maybe getting more serious. For some reason I was thinking I needed to make it clear that I would be better than this other dude she's seeing, not sure why, not even sure if my whole line of reasoning here makes sense, it may be a bad idea altogether.

[/ QUOTE ]

NONONONONONO!!! That is the wrong way to approach it. I've made the exact same mistake in the past. Any girl who is hooking up with different guys on consecutive nights is not looking for the guy who's pushing for a serious relationship after one date. In fact, she's looking for the exact opposite. She's looking for the guy who kinda doesn't really care about her. If this chick ends up choosing the other guy, I guarantee you it will not be because you didn't push hard enough. It's already obvious that you are interested in her. You just have to prove to her that you've got other [censored] going on and could bang other girls who are hotter than her if you wanted to.