View Single Post
Old 12-01-2007, 02:58 AM

Default Re: Don\'t come home until u is sobern! (NC Thread)

All,

1. Don't spam for anyone. I'll ban your sorry ass. And if you spam in a minor way that would typically result in just one day off from the boards, that will translate into a permaban now, since any ban that extends beyond the forum upgrade will be changed into a permaban. Could I unban you manually after the specified time? Maybe, but I'm forgetful and lazy. If you create a gimmick account to try and get your main account back, I'll just ban the gimmick and go back to being forgetful and lazy.

2. On a lighter note, I have less than 48 hours in which I can continue to grant custom titles. If you would like an ephemeral custom title, you are welcome to speak up in this thread. Any title that is funny or fitting will be accepted, regardless of post count, registration date, creed, race, gender, handedness, win rate, PFR, sexual orientation, compass orientation, or freshman orientation. However, if the title you desire is neither funny nor fitting, you will be mocked mercilessly by me, Kerowo's lolcats, and the rest of teh forum.