View Single Post
Old 10-29-2007, 04:00 PM

Default Niagara WPT: I have Trips, What is he calling me with?

Very early in the Tournament.

Hero has 22,000ish, Villain has about 20,000.

At this point here is what I know, Villain is a guy in his mid 30s, married. He said he got hurt in the $50-$100 game last night, and he plays high stakes limit online. He has been raising a fair amount of the time preflop. Not showing down too much, a little on the looser side. I 3-bet him once preflop and he folded OOP when I had QQ.

At the table, very little 3-betting has been happening. The pots so far have been pretty small. I have been caught bluffing once with a missed flush draw, where I played it aggressively and fired 3 barrels.

Blinds are 25/50

Preflop: Hero has K [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] T [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] in the sb
folded to CO,<font color="red">CO raises to 250, Hero re-raises to 700</font>, BB folds, CO calls

Preflop, I know the raise should have been bigger, I thought his raise was 200. Also I was about to start 3-betting more often.

Flop: K [img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] K [img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] 8 [img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img]
<font color="red">Hero bets 900</font>, Villain calls

Turn: Q [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img]
<font color="red">Hero bets 1400</font>, Villain calls

River: 9 [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img]
Hero?

If you say bet, how much do we bet and I guess we are folding to a raise? What do we expect to get called with?