View Single Post
Old 03-19-2007, 06:41 AM

Default Re: Video: 2-tabling $10NL

Just watched the first half hour, will be watching the next maybe tonight.

4:10 44 RAISE!!! you cant only play this for set value, by calling you get no initiative and have no right to cbet and take the pot down on the flop.

5:20 JTo I would have bet 1/2 the pot on the river, so you prevent from difficult decisions

8:40 QJo good riase IMO no you got initiative

12:20 93o FOLD!! you are OOP have crap hand who cares how good the odds are, you will win little if you hit big.

13:00 77 your check looks ok, oop play it for set value

14:00 K2s good fold, if no one called i would have reraised the IR

16:00 LMAO at the turtle has left the table

17:00 JJ 3bets at this limit is big hand QQ+. Allin with a stack like he has is KK+. if he was shortstacked I would call any day, but he did not get this big stack because he is a donk, you were in this hand. Nice suckout though lol!!

19:20 77 you are familiar with the 5-10 rule? AF is important here for your implied odds.

21:00 56o those were not the same 2 guys, 1 was the same the chicken was new at the table

28:00 KJs he could have a weaker king, turn check is ok, but after his check you could have bet about half the pot, and folded to a reraise. Now you induce a bluff if he does not have the flush on the river. He gives you 1:3.3 odds, I would have called the river bet. You only have to be right 1 in out of 4 times. if he is making this smallish bet because he suspect you to be inducing him to bluff this could well be a blocking bet. Offcourse he had a flush here lol.