View Single Post
Old 12-19-2006, 11:13 PM

Default Re: Essential Content from \"Never Trust Anyone\" Thread

<font color="red"> The original post was trimmed by the 2+2 BBS client, here is the rest.</font>

POSTER: Sponger.
[ QUOTE ]

So in ElD's thread on Brandi I was the first person to reply and I posted the "look at me I'm an attention whore" picture. Apparently someone that knew Brandi saw the entire thread and decided to email me with some information and a few pictures of her naked that I guess she removed from her blog long before everyone got hold of some other pictures of her.

Here is that email which I wish I would have posted about almost immediatly (my personal apologies to mark). A while ago I was planning on giving a summary of it instead of posting the whole thing, but I guess it doesn't really matter now because some of the [censored] in this thread is way crazier and more interesting than what I got, anyways....
[ QUOTE ]

a former friend of brandi's (one of many). someone showed me the poker sites for a laugh. the story about her trying to stab her sponsor is tne back is true. she told us she had a backer and we thought it was one more load of b.s. until she showed up online trying to say the guy is trying to blackmail her with the fulltilt sticker on her boob. don't assume she got paid for that. she just likes to show her [censored]. that's why i thought your post was funny. it was short, sweet, to the point, and dead on. she is the biggest drama queen i've ever met. last year about this time she tried to kill herself, again. she does it pretty often. then for anyone who missed it, she stared to sell jam to pay for her medical bills. we were like, wtf? then two weeks later, she's telling everyone she's going to the bahamas, who wants to come with? then she's going back to school, then she's taking a train to montana to snow board! anybody want to come? then she's in bed for a week, half dead with who knows what, over and over... getting guys to give her money, getting girls to let her crash in their places for months, rubbing up against man or woman she thinks will give her something... it always ends the same, with the one who spent every breath defending her admiting that everyone was right and now they need a restraining order. since she has a habit of leaving screaming phone messages, threatening emails, and text
messages, then writing [censored] all over people's cars with lipstick, it's kind of easy to prove that she's a basket case, but she always finds some poor sap who is out of the loop and starts the whole thing over again.

lying slutty total wackjob. i'd have posted all that, but, like i said, i don't want her [censored] with my car.

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

POSTER: Sponger.

[ QUOTE ]

All of these are NSFW...

http://img177.imageshack.us/img177/282/bbbbbxr2.jpg
http://img177.imageshack.us/img177/6636/bbbbb2tr7.jpg
http://img177.imageshack.us/img177/9855/bbbbb3ub1.jpg
http://img292.imageshack.us/img292/7189/bbbbb4cl3.jpg
http://img469.imageshack.us/img469/393/bbbbb5ng5.jpg
http://img100.imageshack.us/img100/485/bbbbb6gd7.jpg
http://img292.imageshack.us/img292/6148/bbbbb7yf3.jpg

[/ QUOTE ]

POSTER: BrandiRose
[ QUOTE ]

Like all good lies... this story definitely has an element of truth. Although that element is VERY small indeed.

I will not go into all the details or write something extremely long just to make my story look credible (cough * Mark * cough)... what I will say is this though...

I started spending time with Newhouse after he was kind enough to help me out with a ticket back to Vegas. We then started talking on the phone a lot and he was there for emotional support.

The boy is in love with Chantel. I felt bad for him and tried to help him out. I got him on vitamins, took him running with me and motivated him to work out, tried to make sure he took a shower at least once a day and brushed his teeth. The boy is absolutely disgusting and has no personal hygiene. Besides that, he has only been with four women in his whole life. All one night stands. The last one was a prostitute.

It is TRUE that he has been crying a lot. He keeps getting outplayed in the big cash games. He cries because he only has a half million left and he's lost so much money since his winnings, etc. etc. The reason he is publicly attacking me is 1. because he does not want his fans here to know the truth. 2. that he himself thinks he is an amazing poker player and does not want to be seen playing smaller limits 3. because I did not sleep with him.

So pretty much, he's being an [censored] because he's immature and didn't get any from me.

I DID lose money on his account ~ although he told me what to play and how to play. He was right there for most of it telling me what to do. We also NEVER had any sort of arrangement. The whole thing started because he wanted to teach me how to play. It's his own damn fault he's busted. Not mine. And I don't appreciate being blamed for it.

I don't know where these elaborate stories on his behalf are coming from, but I'm VERY upset about it. This is the last thing I need to deal with right now.

It is true that I cut myself. Mark was saying some pretty mean things to me. I had drank over an entire bottle of red wine by myself. I cracked the bottle and cut myself with it. This is the only time in my life ~ besides something that happened over two years ago ~ that I've ever been so sad to have done this. But the rest of that story is complete [censored].

It is true that I called Gavin for a couple hundred (I don't have any money) and I went out of the room to talk to him... which made Mark completely jealous. Whatever. Gavin and I are friends, but he didn't give me [censored] anyway.

I wish Mark the best. Actually, I don't. He's two faced and a liar. He talks about all his "good" friends behind their back and under that good guy facade, he is an actual prick.

[/ QUOTE ]

POSTER: BrandiRose – RE: The pics Sponger Posted
[ QUOTE ]

What an a$$hole! I guess you guys should thank Mark for the pics. No one had access to them except him. [censored]!!!

[/ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

Oh, and you forgot to address the "I will fly one day" thing.

[/ QUOTE ]

Completely untrue. Although there was some smeared blood on the wall, it did not spell out anything. I should know, I cleaned it up!! He has an active imagination.

[/ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

The last one was a prostitute in Niagara. AND NO... It was NOT me. You guys are [censored].

And yes, I am a vindictive BITCH. I don't know why he's saying that [censored] about me, but it's not true and I'm pissed.

[/ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

And by the way [censored].... I just love to point this out: how could I possibly be a hustler and yet have only $43????? Doesn't quite make sense, does it? If any of your [censored] were true, I would not be living in poverty and looking for a job.

Go [censored] yourselves.

[/ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

First of all... I'd like to say that I'm sorry for going out of my way to bad mouth Mark. Although he completely deserves it and everything I said about the situation was true, I should not have dropped to that level. I was just very upset. I would delete my messages, but it is quite pointless since they have already been copied. Anyway, I am embarrassed with myself for stooping to such lows out of anger.

As for this...
[ QUOTE ]

Brandi,

Did Shaniac have good weed, and did you pay Mark back for the airline tickets?

[/ QUOTE ]
I have not smoked in the past few months except for once in Foxwoods... Is that Shane? If so, I met him once and can't even remember what he looks like ~ but I do remember it was good stuff. Was rolling on the floor laughing for hours.
The plane ticket... Mark made a bet with me (that I told him several times not to take because he was going to lose). The bet was that we could make it all the way to LA without filling the car up with gas. I told him that even in a Corolla, going over 90mph with the air conditioner on, it was impossible. He made the bet and said that if I won, he would cancel all my debts. It was a stupid bet. I warned him several times not to make that bet. And I of course won.

[/ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

Can I ask you a quick question while you're here Brandi? What happened to all the money? The money that the Captain gave you from your bankroll? The money Doyle gave you? The money PG gave you?

How come you only have a handful of dollars left?

[/ QUOTE ]
Captain gave me 3k OF MY BANKROLL back. I used it for traveling expenses for me and my friend. That means flights, etc. Food and entertainment for the week in between Indiana and Foxwoods. My rent and phone bill. Hotel costs during that week. And also did some shopping. I bought a couple tops from Bebe, a Betsey Johnson dress and shoes, some under garments, and a bit of make up.

The money that Phil gave me went to rent, phone bill, and food for that month.

The money that Doyle gave me, helped me with rent. I also bought a coffeemaker, toaster, some dishes and utensils for my apartment, and a bathrobe. Besides that, I played with the rest... some cash and a couple satellites during Five Diamonds.

[/ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

I never offered him anal. I asked someone (who I will not name) if he would back me for a satellite. He sent me back a message saying that if I had anal with him he would. I was in the car with Mark when this happened. I never have had sex for buy ins etc. and never would.
So like I said in my other post... there is some truth to Mark's story and a lot of BS. The whole thing about anal was all a joke based on what this person replied to me.

[/ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

Just curious: if Mark had won the bet, what would he have gotten?

[/ QUOTE ]

LOLOLOLOL... I would have dressed up in a French maid's outfit and cleaned his house topless.

[/ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

So you managed to piss away 6k in two weeks even though it was all the money you had to your name?

Forget the rest of the thread for now, do you see why with this kind of financial management you will never be a great poker player?

[/ QUOTE ]

Nooooooo. You misunderstand. Mostly RENT, Bills and etc. Took up most of my money. I did some shopping with about 1k. And this is not over a two week time span. It's over a two and half to three MONTH time span. There were 3 months of rent and bills I paid.

[/ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

I don't mind being an exhibitionist. I'm a burner. I'm part of that whole community. If you don't know what it is, check out: www.burningman.com
But I'm not sexy. I can't do sexy. I'm not one of those girls with juggling fake [censored] that can walk up to someone and be like "oh hi, I'm summer. How are YOU doing tonight?" and then grind all over some guys crotch for however much.

I've seen the movies. Not for me. I laugh just thinking about it. Who would pay ME money for a lap dance? Seriously.

And btw... I keep receipts for everything. If you want proof over a 3 month time span of where that money went, I have it.

[/ QUOTE ]

POSTER: newhizzle
[ QUOTE ]

um ok, you are full of [censored], everything i posted is 100% true, i have no reason to lie, but ill go ahead and respond to what you are saying:
[ QUOTE ]

The boy is in love with Chantel.

[/ QUOTE ]

LOL, all i have to say about that one
[ QUOTE ]

I got him on vitamins, took him running with me and motivated him to work out, tried to make sure he took a shower at least once a day and brushed his teeth. The boy is absolutely disgusting and has no personal hygiene.

[/ QUOTE ]
yeah, she took me to work out one day, took me to get a facial, and told me some vitimains and fancy soaps to buy, but i definately take a shower and brush my teeth every day, thats just a stupid comment, and completely irrevelent
[ QUOTE ]

It is TRUE that he has been crying a lot.

[/ QUOTE ]
i cried a couple times because i was in a frenzy dealing with her [censored], and also was going through my worst live run ever, ive dealt with all kinds of crazy swings playing poker and i try not to let it get to me, but brandi was definately [censored] with my head, anyway, this is also completely irrelevant
[ QUOTE ]

He keeps getting outplayed in the big cash games. He cries because he only has a half million left and he's lost so much money since his winnings, etc. etc.

[/ QUOTE ]
i said in my earlier post that i played like [censored] at commerce, but whatever, games are good and i have a new mindset, i plan to focus on playing good and not let all this drama affect me, and i definately have more than a half million, but after i pay my taxes, and if i dont include all the money thats owed to me, thats probly about where im at
[ QUOTE ]

The reason he is publicly attacking me is 1. because he does not want his fans here to know the truth. 2. that he himself thinks he is an amazing poker player and does not want to be seen playing smaller limits 3. because I did not sleep with him.

[/ QUOTE ]

1. what the [censored] does that even mean?

2. i really dont give a [censored] about what people think, im not going to play smaller limits right now because there are great spots at big games, and also because im a bit hooked on the action, but if i was seriously hurting, i would move down

3. i [censored] her one time, it was actually after all this [censored] happened, we slept together every nigth in la but she wasnt down until we got back to vegas, not sure why you seem to want me to post about this, but there it is
[ QUOTE ]

I DID lose money on his account ~ although he told me what to play and how to play. He was right there for most of it telling me what to do. We also NEVER had any sort of arrangement. The whole thing started because he wanted to teach me how to play. It's his own damn fault he's busted. Not mine. And I don't appreciate being blamed for it.

[/ QUOTE ]
100% [censored]!

first of all, i never even knew she played 25/50 until i read this thread, at first, i was trying to teach her sitngoes, but she got nervous when i was sweating her, so i didnt watch her much, when she busted my account, i was downstairs playing poker, and she was texting me, telling em that she was winning, i had no idea she could be stuck as much as she was, when i told her she could play 5/10 and 10/20, i assumed that she was winning and would just be playing those games with what she had won, and she started playing 5/10 and 15/30 holdem without my permission, while i was definately not in the room, and she definately did change my password after she busted it

we now shes telling me that because we didnt have an arrangement, she feels like she shouldnt have to pay me, i thought it was pretty clear that i was going to just give her cash for whatever she won, and wasnt really planning on her getting stuck for more than like a grand or two, she said she was going to pay me just to be nice, but now she wont because i posted the truth on 2+2 after she had been spreading lies about what happened and after she had threatened me and told me that need to get on 2+2 and say, "Brandi is a good girl. i can assure you she is not a hustler. and the rumors over my online account are completely irrelevent. no one was there and noone knows the truth about what happened" those are her words that she said she wanted me to post, if people dont believe me, i have text messages as proof
[ QUOTE ]

It is true that I cut myself. Mark was saying some pretty mean things to me. I had drank over an entire bottle of red wine by myself. I cracked the bottle and cut myself with it. This is the only time in my life ~ besides something that happened over two years ago ~ that I've ever been so sad to have done this. But the rest of that story is complete [censored].

[/ QUOTE ]

every part of that story is true, im not going to make that [censored] up
[ QUOTE ]

It is true that I called Gavin for a couple hundred (I don't have any money) and I went out of the room to talk to him... which made Mark completely jealous. Whatever. Gavin and I are friends, but he didn't give me [censored] anyway.

[/ QUOTE ]

ok, i swear to god she told me straight up that i need to keep quit while she was on the phone with gavin because she wants to get money from him and the only way hed send money is if he thinks he can [censored] her, she also said that gavin is two-faced, and that is why she was trying to hustle him, and that she really did care about me, gavin was different, this is all while we are supposed to be somewhat publicly dating and while a lot of people knew that we were in la together

btw, gavin is my friend and i didnt want to post his name in this thread, i also have nothing bad to say about him, and im glad he didnt give her [censored]

if i missed anything, let me know, but im definately not about to go back and forth trying to defend myself against this bitch

[/ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

This year, I've slept with more people than I have in the past couple years combined. That number is four. Two of them were boyfriends that I dated for a few months at a time (though not at the same time obviously). Both of those boyfriends were each amazingly talented and smart. Since my last break up a few months back. I've been with 2 people.

All together, I've slept with less than a dozen people. Anything else you want to know???

[/ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

To think I would ever sleep with a disgusting slob like yourself makes me want to throw up right here and now. And if anyone does not believe me about this guy's disgusting hygiene, all I say is to look at his oily hair. He just wants all the dorky guys on this forum to think he bagged me, when in reality, all he got is a hand job ~ after pulling it out every night and whacking off by himself. What can I say? I felt sorry for him.
I didn't even see Mark around when I got back to Vegas. And felt lucky for that.

As for his account, Mark ~ you're a big boy. There's no crying in poker. I really wish you'd stop blaming me for your over 200k losses in a weekend. Although maybe I did have something to do with that seeing as I would not [censored] your slimy grotesque fat ass. hmmmm.... blue balls anyone?

Regardless, I will say that while he was crying on my shoulder ~ even though he was sitting there for most of the time and telling me how to play ~ that I would give him some $$$$ once I raise my bankroll. But here's a legit question... if someone spread vicious lies about you and smeared your name, and if you were not fully responsible for their loss, would you still consider giving them even a penny????

Obviously he has shown that he is not a friend. He has twisted stories. Made false allegations. And is claiming he got it on with me. (GROSS) Why should I do anything nice for him?

[/ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

ok. im not going to argue with you and try to defend myself, i have no reason to, all i have to say is i have not told a single lie or exaggerated a single thing in this thread, anyone who knows me will back up the fact that i am not someone who would do that, and really i have no reason to, have a good life bitch, and please stay the [censored] away from me and stop talking about me until you are ready to give me the money that you owe me, peace

[/ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

Newhouse, just post a picture of the text message and be done with this thread.

[/ QUOTE ]

its a long string of text messages, i dont have a camera other than the one thats on my phone, and to tell you the truth, i really dont care enough to put the effort in, if anyone sees me in person, i will show them to you

[/ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

ok. im not going to argue with you and try to defend myself, i have no reason to, all i have to say is i have not told a single lie or exaggerated a single thing in this thread, anyone who knows me will back up the fact that i am not someone who would do that, and really i have no reason to, have a good life bitch, and please stay the [censored] away from me and stop talking about me until you are ready to give me the money that you owe me, peace

[/ QUOTE ]

I believe I used those EXACT words in the messages I sent YOU tonight. You are such an [censored]. I don't even care. I'm not giving you a penny, you piece of [censored]!!

[/ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

also, she is definately lying in one of her other posts on here that has nothing to do with me( a recent one), but im tired of dealing with this drama, so im not going to get into it

[/ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

Good job newhizzle, you totally blew your chance at getting your cash back.

[/ QUOTE ]
BINGO. He blew it with the first complete lie he posted. Now after a whole slew of them....
Regardless, he was sitting there for most of it. We never had a deal. And I don't owe him [censored]. When his eyes were all red and puffy from his losses that weekend, I told him I'd help him out when I got my bankroll up. Please someone tell me why I should NOW???

Sorry not happening.

[/ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

GL making it in the gambling world if you don't understand why you need to pay him back.

[/ QUOTE ]

DID YA MISS THE PART WHERE HE WAS SITTING RIGHT THERE TELLING ME WHAT TO DO?

[/ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

LOL. BECAUSE I AM SCREAMING.... He was sitting right there. Just because I was pushing the buttons when he was telling me what to do, does not mean I owe him. If we had made money, he would not have given it to me. It would still be HIS money. Because technically, it was HIM who was playing.
And my name is already ruined. Thank you very much.

[/ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

Okay well... thanks everyone. All I can say is that I never would have posted in regards to Mark if he had not slandered me. It was not something I wanted to get involved in. And if you don't believe me, that's fine.

For those who care ~ I have two job interviews on Thursday for bar tending.

[/ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

i also have all the text messages from when i was downstairs, and she was telling me that she was winning, this is a straight up lie, and she definately did change the password to my account, all i have to say, im done with this thread

[/ QUOTE ]

POSTER: Dean

POSTER: Evan