View Single Post
Old 06-24-2007, 06:52 PM

Default A Newhizzle prediction

http://www.wisehandpoker.com/blog/index.php/mnewhouse

"started today with around 65 on stars, immediately got punished for 45k against a new guy at 2/4, took a break, came back, won 30 straight pretty quickly in a 6 handed game, then the new guy was playing joe at 5/10 so i jumped in, as usual, things started out well, won 60k at first, had the account to 110, before i knew it i was stuck, and obviously busted it, same story, its a bloodbath, although i think i was playing pretty well through all of it, new guy ran realy good

earlier in the day my friend busted his account and went into a frenzy and i had to follow him down to the bacarat pit to make sure he didnt do anything stupid, he won 17k, i won 12k, obviously after i busted in the 5/10, we had to try to repeat that, obviously we each lost 15k, i never play the pit, dont think that will turn into a problem anyway"

I predict that now that Mr. Newhouse has had a nice taste of the pit, by the end of the Series, he will be a pit regular.

Not hating here, I F'ING LOVE PIT GAMES. And I'm nowhere near the degen Mark is. So, given my experience with the pit, I can't imagine how he won't fall in love with them.