View Single Post
Old 11-16-2007, 06:17 PM

Default Re: Person to person transfers. [OP is a \"must read\".]

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
want 300 on full tilt for 300 on pokerstars. will send first to reputable trader.

full tilt: cookiesnatcher
stars: dougieboy888 (chicago)

[/ QUOTE ]

How is this poster still around? both these names are on the scammers list Mike Haven posts

[/ QUOTE ]

If you want to trade with me, i'll prove i'm a reputable trader. I never belonged on that list and still don't.

[/ QUOTE ]

Prove you are reputable by not insisting people with a registration date of 3 years ago WITH references send first.

You send first. You have been here for less then a week, and have the balls to ask longtime posters to send first and try to discredit them? Pshhh.

[/ QUOTE ]

You showed me two trades with the same guy, neither of you had any other trades i could find. It just seemed fishy to me. Sorry if i'm being nitty but its my rent money that i'm trying to move around so i have to be very careful.

If someone really reputable like brandy or clamper, etc, will trade with me i will gladly send first. I have nothing to hide, i just want to make this trade and clear my name from this slander.

[/ QUOTE ]

Please, spare us the BS. If you have any money at all on these sites it is because you scammed to get it. Who the hell in their right mind would send first to you?

Furthermore, I may only have a few references but you have NONE. Plus you are on the scammers list. PLUS you have been here less then 5 days.

Do you think we are all retarded or something?

NOTE: I would not accept funds from this joker. Who knows where he got the money from. You could end up compromising your account.