View Single Post
Old 10-14-2007, 04:19 PM

Default Re: Cheating? Is it possible to......

[ QUOTE ]
I didn't take the time to look at your post history indiana, but I think that your statement about the most unlikely scenario's is disturbing. I don't know if you're just trying to play Devil's advocate, or if you really believe in your alternate theory, but it's pretty absurd when you apply some basic logic. You're free to do whatever you want with your money, but I wouldn't expect people like you to support scum because you seem like an intelligent guy.

[/ QUOTE ]

Think whatever you want, but I myself wouldn't be harsh with absolute at least not with the present facts (except for not hiring someone more intelligent to be able to handle the case like this). If you think absolute will rig themselve for an extra bug ... this is the "omg action flops" kind of thinking. I put hacking as more probable, or at least same prob as "internal job".

And w.r.t. money on absolute - i'll put them where i think the return will be biggest. I'm not high stakes player, so i don't run VH risk.

But this whole argue is pointless actually [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
Let's move on.

I hope the outcome of all this is at least is not bad for the online poker in general.

You know - the previous planet poker case was perfect example for why "online poker CAN be rigged" and now we got also the "OMG he can see my whole cards" example.