View Single Post
Old 07-11-2007, 08:07 PM

Default Re: Sklansky Bucks Calculator: PokerEV

reading through the old thread, here's the most relevant info i could find.

[ QUOTE ]

Yeah, this is definitely needed. There's actually a truckload of stats coming that will confuse everyone even more Grin Grin

The stats panel is just something I threw together quickly for the private beta. It's going to get a major upgrade. To answer your questions:

- ETW is "Expected Total Winnings". This line represents what you'd win (i.e. in your account) if you weren't running hot or cold on your showdowns.
- Equity adjusted means the same as above.
- When won w/o showdown is red, it means you're losing more to folds and blinds than you're making from bluffing.
- PIP means "Put in Pot"
- The %+EV when PIP > 0 line gives an indicator of how many positive equity situations you're running into. It's meant to be used in combination with the filters.

The power of this program is really in the filters. All of the above stats will vary greatly based on flop/turn hands, whether you bet, call or raise, your position, and so on. The idea of the stats tab is that you use the filters to find spots where you're consistently putting money in bad.

I realize this stuff is a bit involved and I'll be making it easier in future, but even now there's an amazing amount of information that can be gleaned about your play if you fiddle around with things a bit.

[/ QUOTE ]

does this mean that it's possible to have "Won W/O Showdown" in the green?