View Single Post
Old 08-22-2007, 12:41 AM

Default Re: Conspire`s 9/11 Conspiracies

I think we should go back to that day:

I was working in downtown Cleveland. The towers were on the Jumbo-Tron at Playhouse Square. The entire city stopped. I was a bike-messenger. As I was going from office to office, people were watching television. NO ONE was working. The entire Square was filled with people. The cars on the streets were stopped.

Why bother with the above?

I am trying illustrate how profoundly emotional that day was. Everyone had a frightened look in their eye. Watching people jump out of a building on a 100 foot television is a silencing experience. I never seen eyes in people face look that way they did that day.

We all went home early. The entirety of downtown was evacuated.

The immediate after-math was denial. No one believed that this could happen on our soil. We didn't have the information about how the CIA and FBI didn't communicate back then. We had no idea that the CIA was a political mess. Everyone thought it was insane that four planes could crash because some dudes had a box-cutter.

No one I knew thought anything added up. But maybe it is all denial on our part.

But there is some things to consider.

Bush was the lowest rated president in history at that point, and he was only a few months in his presidency. Even in September 2001, he was suffering the back-lash from the election fraud.

So, as one of my buddies pointed out. "How do you make people like someone they hate? Find someone to hate more."

Right after that day, everything was restricted. Security guards that knew be by name were all of a sudden frightened of me. Screaming and yelling, chasing me down as I went to the elevators. "Whats in your bag? Why do you have a radio?"

"Dude, settle down, you've seen me everyday for the past three years."

Shortly after, I was in Key West. At the port where the tourist ended their journey, there were guards with machine guns walking around.

Bush then needed to go to war, and created the code color system. Every time a dispute arose, the color went to higher alert. Getting heat for cutting down trees in Alaska, give'em a code orange.

Everything did change after that day, and two things were always going on.

The seeds of these conspiracies started because of the contradictions and dualities.

For example, how did they know Osama bin Laden was ivolved the very next day?

I always did question it, but I haven't been convinced it is an out-right conspiracy.

However, if you would ask me if I think Bush would stop the attacks from happening if he knew about it? I don't think he would. Why was he in Texas that morning anyways, right?