View Single Post
Old 09-04-2007, 10:58 PM

Default Re: Ask a playa how to GET LAID

[ QUOTE ]
It's not always easy. If you've been drinkin a bunch you might have what they call whiskey dick which pretty much eliminates your chances of nutin. Other times it's just nerves come into play and make it hard to nut.

It's best to prepare by not jerkin off at all for a few days in advance. The ensures you got a fully loaded gun just waitin to bust out. It's better to go quick then not go at all.

[/ QUOTE ]

this is not true at all, if you dont at least last 3 minutes you will not be [censored] any other chick thats friends with her because they will be laughing about you. I fail to nut a lot of the time unless i dont wrap it or im sober and even sober i have trouble sometimes.(drink a lot and take paxil which affects my sex, major beat) Anyway ive never had a girl complain for me not getting off. If you are a virgin not jacking off furiously the day before and of you think youy got a shot at porkin a kidsh*itter because otherwise you will bust almost as soon as the condoms on and you will just be embarrassed.

[ ] op has givin any credible advice or evidence that leads me to believe hes a player