View Single Post
Old 11-03-2007, 12:27 AM

Default Re: Person to person transfers.

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

Edit/MH: Perhaps Poker Legislation Forum might be the place for such a discussion?

[/ QUOTE ]

Why would I ask over there when everyone seems to be breaking the law over here? A link to info or discussion would be helpful instead of trying suppress the information or trying to pretend like it's a non-issue. I think it is a relevant question worthy of discussion. Incidentally, plenty of legal type questions pertaining to online poker have been discussed at great length in this forum. You deleted my original thread and since everyone seems to be potentially breaking the law (US citizens only) here with such careless glee, this might be a good place to ask the question.

[/ QUOTE ]

Please use the recommended forum.

Please cite points and authorities, your interpretation of the law, plus your analysis and opinion of the law's current effects on the state of online gaming vis-à-vis USA players.

If you use the recommended forum, then PM me when posted,
I'll review and comment there.

I might agree with you, I might disagree, I can't say right now. What I can say is that I'll engage in a thoughtful, intellegent, and civil discourse with careless glee.