View Single Post
Old 03-15-2007, 04:16 PM

Default Re: I DID IT.

[ QUOTE ]
wheres that link to the milesdyson unofficial rules of the micros?....timely bump required [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]
I dunno what this is. [img]/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img]

[ QUOTE ]
miles,

congratulations. did you feel better or worse after you did it?

look me up in vegas, yo!

[/ QUOTE ]
Tons better. I am super happy. Tomorrow I'll be in Vegas at about 1pm at the Wynn. I changed my flight since I don't work any more, lol. PM me soon if you want to meet up. I think benihana is also in Vegas that weekend.

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
There aren't enough employees to pick up the work I would leave, either, so it would crush them.

[/ QUOTE ]

No experienced 2+2ers @the office? [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]
Anyway congrats; I've been wanting to do that for mo's.

[/ QUOTE ]
Thanks dude. Just do it. I mean, save up some money and do it. I can afford to live for at least a few months with absolutely no income, so I'm giving it a try. I have a degree and some professional experience so I'm sure I can get back into a full time job any time. I am just going to live it up for a while though.

[ QUOTE ]

Miles, congrats, hope that's what you really want and not a spur of the moment decision that you'll regret. gl

[/ QUOTE ]
Thanks a lot. I am extremely relieved to just drop it out of my life like that. I've complained countless times on 2+2 about my job, so why not just quit it?

[ QUOTE ]
Good luck Miles.

[/ QUOTE ]
TY.