View Single Post
Old 11-28-2007, 05:36 PM

Default Re: Another Stupid Peace Initiative for Israel/Arabs

[ QUOTE ]
yes i've seen all of this. jewish children are subject to a lot of this non sense too.

[/ QUOTE ]
Yikes....moral equivalism alert!
Any Israeli propaganda is not even on the same map with what the palestinians do to teach their children. This is of course assumes I accept your premise (which I do not). Your statement is like saying a person who starts a schoolyard fight is equally guilty as a mass murdering serial killer. Both commit violence. And "murder is just a common assault with unfortunate consequences". Yes? (a quote from Horace Rumpole, the world's greatest defense lawyer).

[ QUOTE ]
Why does israel hold entire lebanon responsible for the crimes a few, isnt this what terrorists do?

[/ QUOTE ]
No...terrorism is the policy of INTENTIONALLY targeting civilians. The palestinians are notorius for setting up mortars in civilian neighborhoods. When Israeli fires back, then the palestinians exploit the deaths of civilians which they are primarily responsible for...

[ QUOTE ]
from what i can see from your analysis is not to send arabs into the distance but rather to start exterminating all of them.

[/ QUOTE ]
Expelling all the Arabs in Israel will be sufficient....