View Single Post
Old 11-16-2007, 09:57 AM

Default Re: who\'s the coolest mother [censored] in 4Life?

Dunno if this is cool or stupid, but it's funny either way.

Was getting set to booze with some friends. While waiting for my stoner friend to remember his ATM PIN, I buy a $5 lotto ticket, win $50. I decide booze is on me. We get a handle of Captain Morgan and start banging out shots between 4 of us.

So a little later on some kid shows up with Bacardi 151. We're all pretty drunk, 3/4 of the Cpt Morgan is gone. I decide we need to draw straws to see who has to take the flaming shot. We have no straws, but we have dice. First kid rolls a 2. Sweet. Then a 4, 6 and then me. I roll a 1.

So I gotta do the flaming shot. Never having done a flaming shot before, I assume I need to drink it while it's on fire. So I light it, toss it back, except I'm smashed so I spill some on my face. A drop falls down on my pants, and while I'm trying to put out the fire on my pants, I notice some blue stuff obstructing my vision.

Then all my friends start smacking me in the face (to put out the flames). They said I had a blue beard of fire. It burned off my eyebrows, melted the skin on one of my cheeks a bit, singed my hair, etc. I had to sleep totally face-up for 2-3 weeks. Once they put the fire out, they send me into the bathroom to determine whether or not I need medical attention.

I walk into the bathroom, ascertain that my face is melted but F it... I smoke a cig, come out, we finish the captain. Then we finish the 151. Pwnd.