Thread: roommates
View Single Post
Old 07-09-2006, 07:29 PM

Default roommates

so I am moving into an apartment this upcoming year with a guy I met last year who lived across the hall from people I was constantly visiting and his friend.

When I first met his friend I immediately jumped to the conclusion he was a h0m0sexual(I have a couple of gay friends) as he talked with a lisp and used his hands in a non hetero mannerism whlie talking as well as talking about things such as decorating.

I then met his girlfriend of 4 years (I don't know if he is in the closet- ala Elton John for awhile or just a very feminine guy) who is very attractive and whom I would rate as a 9. After a few conversations I realize that he is a very nice guy, but I still think of him as a h0m0sexual, not that there is anything wrong with that. Also, he is an expert flip cup player.

Anyway, he was having a kegger at his home(not university home where we live together, but where he grew up) and I went, not knowing anybody except for him and one other girl who lives in our apartment complex.

His parents were at the kegger serving everyone shots and doing a few themselves(very cool parents, not that mine have problems with drinking, but I doubt they would ever encourage keg stands and such.

ANYWAY THE POINT OF THE STORY:
There were many hot, hot girls at this party that go to my school and a bunch of them told me they would be over at our place a lot and one really hot girl(an 8) said she and her 3 hot roommates(actually said "I have really hot roommates, and we will be over at your place all the time".
Moral of the story: Get a gay roommate that likes women and is very sociable and and you will be seeing tons of hot chicks at your place all the time. I am really looking forward to the upcoming year.