View Single Post
Old 10-26-2007, 02:10 AM

Default Re: Stud Hi (Trip Queens)

Ok thanks guys. And for the finally, here we go.

River - (12.25 BB)

Hero: Q[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] 6[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] Q[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] Q[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] K[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] T[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] K[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img]___checks___raises
Seat 5: xx xx A[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] 9[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] K[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] 7[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] xx___bets___calls

Total pot: (16.25 BB)

Results (in white):<font color="blue">

Total pot $32.50 Main pot $30.90 Rake $1.60

Hero: [Qs Qd Qh Kd Kh Th 6d] (A Full House, Queens full of Kings)

Seat 5: [Ac As Ah Ks 9s 7c 6s] (Three of a kind, Aces, King high)

</font>

The hand was mucked so fast I didn't really notice anything, but then she made some complaints how she had rolled up aces cracked. Since the network re-shuffles cards, I can never be 100% she's not lying, but I don't doubt her the way things went down.

I don't want to get too results oriented, and start playing TOO cautious. But maybe due to my horrendous downswing these last two weeks, it's caused me to be aware of more hidden monsters. I may have over-played my 6-[censored] if I had instead been running on a terrific upswing these last few weeks.

I'll say this, if she raised my check-raise, I don't think I could have had the courage to put in another raise.

At least, I'm not the only one who had a beat!