View Single Post
Old 10-21-2007, 03:58 PM

Default Re: Oregon...

[ QUOTE ]
I just wanted to say one thing. When the game was tied going into the 4th, I was trying to anticipate the reaction if we lost. I figured all the forum hacks would go on about how our defense sucked and we totally blew the game.

[/ QUOTE ]

Those hacks wouldn't realize that the Ducks and UW have a great rivalry and Husky stadium isn't an easy place for Oregon to play. On top of that, the Ducks hadn't been to Husky stadium in awhile. It would've been nice to welcome them back with a loss. [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

[ QUOTE ]
Once Dixon is gone after this year (and like Stewart too), we're going to really struggle for a year or two. I'm not looking forward to playing UW at all.

[/ QUOTE ]

Not sure who's coming in to replace Dixon, but Crenshaw looked real good, though not as strong as Stewart. Of course, our tackling absolutely sucked, but there was so much misdirection going on that it didn't really matter.

OSU also benefitted from us completely flubbing the 3rd quarter. A bud and I joked that during the duck game, we got the 3rd quarter out of the way early in the 1st. When it was 14-0 we just kinda looked at eachother like, oh, how wonderful. Given how the 1st quarter went, with the ducks getting about 200 yards offense, we were happy to hold them to under 700 for the whole game. [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Belotti may have a point that you guys match up very well, but that offense still ran exceptionally well.

We also envy your long snapper/center. Our center sucks. If you noticed, on most shotguns Locker is picking up the ball off his shoes. If I were the coach I'd have him long snapping all day long aiming at a tire 30 yards away until his arm fell off. Then he'd switch arms. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

b