View Single Post
Old 10-09-2007, 01:07 AM

Default Re: Mod Loses Prop Bet, Won\'t Respond To Me

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
I don't know if you checked this thread or not but I have the overwhelming support of the people here in this regard.

Fortunately in this situation you can't tell me to do a damn thing. Your reputation is on the line here and it looks like its already been greatly questioned.

[/ QUOTE ]

Seriously, chill out. While you are more or less in the right -- posting this thread at this point in time was probably questionable given the implied content of your discussion with adanthar -- the more noise you make at this point, the stupider you look. If you don't get paid in the next 24-48 hours or so, then you can start squawking again.

EDIT: Posting PM's in the thread isn't exactly a classy move, either. You both look like douches in the end, so congratulations.

[/ QUOTE ]

You couldn't be more wrong.

Do you think its a coincidence that payment was made the same day this thread got started?

[/ QUOTE ]

It actually is, but blah blah Kyle's a liar and so forth and blah blah unsubstantiated Internet attacks on my character. This is why I'm not engaging any of you in debate - when the groupthink focuses on one viewpoint, there's basically no recourse.

I could have backer X and person I lent money to Y post here and vouch for me, but what's the point? You'll just shred them to bits and call them shills.

This will be the last time I post in the thread. Hope you all had fun. I need to go collect my huge Diamondbacks/Indians/Cowboys winnings now.

[/ QUOTE ]

dude, you effed this one up. Quit the stupid excuse making and the "I dont care what you think, I have people that can vouche for me, blah blah blah" stuff.

Be a man, admit you screwed this up, stop making excuses, and learn from the mistake like a mature person would. You'll come off waaaaaaaay better than the way you are now. It's ok to make mistakes and screw stuff up, thats how most people learn. Just dont be one of those idiots that thinks their [censored] dont stink and they are never wrong, and who in the face of overwhelming criticism think its everyone else who is being retarded or out of line or wrong.