View Single Post
Old 08-15-2007, 03:29 AM

Default Re: *Official STTF SnG Book Review Thread*

[ QUOTE ]
pokerman777 so you think you can read a book once and be a pro at it?

[/ QUOTE ]
of course , i am not a novice in sng and most of thing that collin describe i know yet .
[ QUOTE ]
Can i suggest that you buy into lower stakes maybe $10, to try the concepts in the book and then re read the book a few times before playing the stakes you mentioned.

[/ QUOTE ]
yes you can , but people play differently at 10 and 55 buyin and if it will be work at 10$ i am guaranteed doesnt work at the higher buyin .
[ QUOTE ]
I think its foolish on your part actually. no one can read a book once and master the concepts.

[/ QUOTE ]
ok maybe i'm idiot and can't see this concept correctly , but i'm very doubt that people who never play sng imagine this concept better than me.
[ QUOTE ]
Im a new SNG player and i want to buy it but these negative reviews are holding me back

[/ QUOTE ]
say over it's not a bad book , and standart things as how to play buble , friends play , icm , etc he wrote good. But all new features that he provide don't work in a real table. [ QUOTE ]
Mason would explain why he approved this manuscript since he is so very picky on the material that he chooses under the 2+2 label.

[/ QUOTE ]
oh dude i can explain you it's a big money and no one yet write a book about sng ...