View Single Post
Old 11-12-2007, 09:58 AM

Default Re: I was robbed yesterday for $9,000

Yes, I was a [censored] moron for hanging out with this guy again but jesus he is a good conman. I am now learning from people around town that he has done this to soooo many people, and Im not the only "gullible" one. He's a total piece of [censored], I hung out with him everyday for 4 months and it was all just a setup so he could do this.

I initially thought I had just gotten really drunk from the night before, and didnt put the pieces together that he had drugged my drink until after the incident

As for the weed, yea it was dumb and obviously I didnt tell the cops about this. I told him i gave him the initial 3k to pay back a sportsbetting debt he owed, which was what ended up happening anywyas. Im not worried about conspiracy here because there was no written agreement or any proof whatsoever that the 3k was going towards that

also, when i say ive "hustled" people, im not talking about stealing, robbing, cheating any of that [censored]. Strictly playing cards. some people label that as "hustling" but thats what i was referring to. Nothing illegal or scummy, thats not who i am

The official term is Grand Larceny, and thats what his warrent is out for. Because he did not threaten or force me when he took the money, it is classified as larceny and not robbery.

I made this thread to get recommendations on what I should do from here, and to sort of vent. I know i've been a dumbass, but jesus this guy is good at what he does. Hes obv got a serious gambling problem and probably drug problem, and will do anything to get his fix. He is definately the shittiest 20 yr old Ive ever came across and the decisions hes making right now is going to catch up to him pretty damn fast.

Thanks for all the advice and help