View Single Post
Old 09-24-2007, 07:39 AM

Default Re: The Official \"Tom Brady re-writes the record books in 2007\" Thread

Well, he's certainly gonna have more than 5 INT's this year (I could bet.) He's not gonna win all 16 games. They have some pretty tough matches along the way. (However, I do believe that if anyone can do it the Patriots have the best talent as of right now and coaching staff will get them ready for every match, giving them the best chance.) I really really really hope Brady breaks the TD record just cause I like Brady better than Manning.

The completion record can be pretty hard cause I bad game and he's gonna have to do really really good for the rest of the games. I hope be breaks Manning's QB rating as well for the above reasons stated.

Also, I think its really close between Manning and Brady. I mean they're both doing it right now so you can't say Brady> Manning or vice versa. But I've always wondered, if Manning and Brady were switched in say 2003, would Manning have been able to win 2 Superbowls with the WR's that the Patriots had at that time. Heck, he couldn't do it with his WR set so what says that he could do it with the Patriots wr set. But coaching of Belichick>Dungy so there's a lot of intangibles there and thus you can't really decide who's better imo.