View Single Post
Old 07-13-2007, 11:05 AM

Default Re: AHK Bet Pot Script for iPoker

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Is there a way to mod it so it bets 4bb+1 pf and 2/3 pot on turn/river?

[/ QUOTE ]

somebody awnser pls [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]Hi zyrrth,
This was discussed to some extent previously in the thread.
Basically for me, as the creator of the script, I don't want to add functionality that will only work on some skins and possibly make the script not work at all for others.

To add the functionality of betting more preflop with limpers and bet less than a full size pot bet on the flop you would have to be able to count the number of limpers, in the first case, and determine if the flop is dealt or not in the second case. It would probably be doable for a particular skin, but as I said before, I don't want a script that only works for some skins and for me to create custom solutions for each user takes too much time and would definitiely not be worth doing for free. I only did this for free in the first place because I was really satisfied with the solution I came up with and wanted to share it with the people who have helped me develope scripts.

You will simply have to bet the pot then lower or raise the bet with the mouse wheel.
Well, to be honest, I wouldn't mind writing custom scripts for money, but I don't know if that type of advertisement is appreciated here.

/butcha