View Single Post
Old 07-14-2007, 03:14 PM

Default Re: IronChef Onion (with pics)

[ QUOTE ]
What food site are you talking about here?

[/ QUOTE ][ QUOTE ]
I like it when I'm introduced to ideas that wouldn't just occur to me. I miss Iron Chef.

Do you compete in this contest on the cooking forum every month? Please continue to post your entries.

(As you know, Mrs. Utah is trying to get another IC-type competition going in the Lounge. While she has gotten a food conversation started there, the Lounge folks don't seem to be embracing the competition format. Actually, I wish something of the IC sort would start here. Love to Mrs. Utah and her efforts, I just think there are more foodies here.)

[/ QUOTE ]
This is the SomethingAwful subforum "Goons With Spoons". Their IC is about once a month, which might be a more sustainable schedule. They also just have enough population to get a bunch of entries each round, even if a couple people can't make it; I felt like the 2+2 IC had a core of a few cooks, and if that core happened to be busy, the competition crumbled.

This is my first entry to their IC. I'll be happy to post here in the future when I make anything as fun as this round; this meal happened to all work out very nicely. [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
-Sam