View Single Post
Old 07-29-2007, 01:51 PM

Default Re: 2200$ hu sng hand

river is a relatively easy fold. turn is most interesting spot imo.

most people (im guilty of it too) see the NFD and the fact we have top pair HU here and call w/o much thought. Sub- do u think he ever checks a river? judging from results, unless he has AQ(which i disagree with others that it comprises a ton of his range. i think theres plenty of other hands he realizes are a push on the river after hero checks) it looks like hes shoving most rivs(?). in which case, if riv comes 2x and he shoves, you still fold right? obv then his ability to value bet push hands like AQ on river might change, but i do think db is capable of a push on a blank river after the passive line sub took. what im getting at, like some other posters were, is whether we should be turn calling here? with this analysis it seems the answer would be no- however there are other issues such as db's pure bluff frequency involved here. which i think is probably small, but who knows. theres many more factors that could aid in decision making here, but a lot obviously depends on your history as a whole and how hes been playin in this specific match, so you can answer these questions better than others.