View Single Post
Old 12-22-2006, 02:16 AM

Default Re: prove higher level thinking to me

[ QUOTE ]
I'm sorry but I just cannot remember the title of the post. It was posted in HSNL about 1 year ago about a multiway hand in a live game, it got a lot of attention. IIRC I think it went to level 4 or 5 and thinking that high was the reason for the correct decision, the only mitigating factors were that he may of initially given 1 or 2 of the players too narrow a hand range to start with, but even with this there it was obviously an example where 4th level thinking changing an incorrect play to a correct one. Diablo pointed out the mitigating factors, but besides that I can't remember the specifics of the hand. Hopefully my reference to it will jog someone's memory enough to post the link.

I thought the title has a referece to hand reading in but, but not certain. Hope this jogs someones memory.

I've yet to see a 4th level thinking matter HU, but between hands with 3 players where 2 of them are good and there is a 3rd player who is bad or obviously has a specific holding then 4th level play happens.

[/ QUOTE ]

If this is the hand i'm thinking of it was posted by Matt Flynn of Cero or someone. He had a pair + a flush draw and like 7bet the flop AI and got it all in vs a draw and his 2nd pair held up. I'll try and find it.