View Single Post
Old 08-08-2007, 04:27 PM

Default Re: Some Stuff About PUA (very long)

[ QUOTE ]
Every time I read one of these threads I start to feel ill, in a disgusted-yet-keyed-up way that I find difficult to describe or explain.

[/ QUOTE ]
So, your emotional reaction to people treating social interaction in a different way resulted in this many words? I would hate to see your response to something *really* offensive.

[ QUOTE ]
In matters like this, questions of elemental things like sex, social status, relationships, emotion, etc. etc. etc., I very much doubt there are any genuine neutrals.

[/ QUOTE ]
I am not 100% sure what you are trying to say here, but your doubts do not translate into facts. Even though you try to base most of this essay on your personal doubts.

[ QUOTE ]
We are all of us prisoners of the flesh when it comes to this sort of thing; slaves to our own histories, experiences, conceptions, basic personalities. Silly to pretend otherwise.

[/ QUOTE ]
This isn't true. Not everyone subscribes to your self-imposed limitations on perception.

[ QUOTE ]
Since I really have only my own perspective

[/ QUOTE ]
lol. Appeal to ignorance much?

I could go on but I will wait to see what parts of this travesty other people key in on.