View Single Post
Old 05-14-2007, 09:36 AM

Default Re: Show potsize on Party tool

[ QUOTE ]
Is there any way you can do the placement so than when you have resized tables the text is still placed in the same relative position.

[/ QUOTE ]Should be doable, I'll look into it.

[ QUOTE ]
Also the HUD text seems to come and go. I think it is when the window loses focus. Is there anyway to display the text when the mouse goes over the window, as I use the betpot scripts and don't need to keep actively selecting tables, rather simply select an action such as right mouse click while the mouse is hovering over a particular table that I want that action to occur at.

[/ QUOTE ]Yeah, the HUD is only shown on the active table by design. I use PartyPopupBuster by jukofyork to keep the tables from stealing focus from each other, and I also use betpot to make bets for me.

I'm waiting for _dave_ to add Party support to StarsUrgentTable, which is basically a table queuing script. This should help keep the correct table focused at all times.

If you still need this after the new UrgenTable script is out I'll look into it, for now I'm gonna focus on other stuff. Sounds OK?