View Single Post
Old 11-30-2007, 09:52 PM

Default homegame..interesting with reads, 2 hands..no idea how to go

two hands I have problems with and found it really hard to play them..no converter but i try my best:
we started 10-handed with 3000 starting chips

hand 1:

7 handed
blinds 100/200
hero: 3500
villain (utg): 4500

villain has been playing mega-loose and aggressive, he is not a good poker player..yet seems to be very confident. has taken out two players already with decent cards. seems to get good cards rather than play stupid. really impossible to put him on a hand. tendency to a calling station.

villain (UTG) limps 200
5 folds
hero (BB) holds Q[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] 9[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img]
hero checks

flop:
K[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] K[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] 2[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img]

hero checks, villain checks

turn:
9[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img]

hero bets t500, villain raises t800 (i know this is against the rules.. ;-) hero calls t300

river:
9 [img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img]

your play? the min-raise was odd yet as he usually just called..do you think I am good here? How do you proceed on the river?

Hand 2:
4-handed
blinds: 300/600

UTG (9000)
BUT (7500)
SB (6900)
hero (BB)(6600)

hero holds: A[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] 9[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img]

2 folds, SB completes to t600, hero?

Villain is the same as above, still limping and raising many hands although he has gotten somewhat tighter..he likes to see flops..
please consider the options:
check/raise to t2400/raise all-in

thanks for your help