View Single Post
Old 11-14-2007, 11:01 PM

Default Re: .

[ QUOTE ]
So Bones and I are coming to Thailand Jan 27th through Feb 29th next year.

To do list:

-Breakfastsupperclub

It's bed supperclub, worth dining and wining there but the club itself is meh at best, ( my farts-smell good crowd. ). The thai nightclubs ( RCA, Thong Lo, Ekkamai ect... are just way better )

-Check out other various clubs : ok then

-kick ass Seasfood place I saw on TV : Is it the "if it can swim we have it" one? Kickass indeed and i'm not really into seafood.

-Have orgy w/ various thai hookers : OBV

-scuba diving

Other then that I'd love to hear other suggestions. Money is not an issue at all. I literally want to have the time of my life.

Way too much stuff to do. Once in the city all your plans will change anyway.

Next question, am I correct to assume that it shouldn't be an issue finding a place that is broadcasting the superbowl right?

Right

Next question, we have a 14 hour layover in south Korea. Can we just leave the airport, or do we need to get a visa? I feel like this a noob question, but I've never been over seas before.

if you need a visa to visit south korea, you'll need one to leave the airport

Next question, it isn't that big of a deal to get a 30day visa at the airport is it? Would I just be better off going to DC and visiting the thai counsalette?

Not a big deal at all.

I think that about covers all my questions/comments. Look forward to seeing whomever is around then.

Sure.

[/ QUOTE ]