View Single Post
Old 09-24-2007, 04:12 PM

Default Re: ~~~ Official 2007 KC Chiefs Don\'t Totally Suck thread ~~~

[ QUOTE ]
KC would not be favorites at Detroit if they played today. In fact, they wouldn't be favorites on a neutral field. Cinci and Denver may be playing like crap, but it's still better than what KC is playing like. And no, they will not be favorites at Oakland. Hell, they were only 3 points favorites at home against one of the worst teams in the league.

[/ QUOTE ]

When was the last time Detroit was favored at the end of the year vs. a non-horrible team? If they Chiefs are terrible they will be favored. But if my hypothesis is at all correct, we will be.

Chiefs have won 8 in a row over the Raiders, we're 27-8 against them since 1990. Doesn't guarantee a win. But if the game is close late, that streak really starts to work for us and against them. They're improving. But you don't go from one of the worst teams in the league to good that fast.

The fact that we beat Denver and SD at KC last year, with a worse team than we have this year, and Denver and SD both had better teams (as it looks right now), and we usually beat both of them at arrowhead, means nothing right?

I've outlined why I think there is at least hope we will get out of our offensive funk. The offense doesn't have to be great for us to win at home, just not god-awful. If Huard can get in a rhythm like he did in the 2nd half vs. MN, then things will open up for LJ.