View Single Post
Old 11-29-2007, 01:43 PM

Default Re: Another Stupid Peace Initiative for Israel/Arabs

[ QUOTE ]

Where do I start? Did you even read my posts in this thread?

[/ QUOTE ]

i have not. im only informed of the things discussed within our exchange. i will go through the thread in a bit and am sorry if ive misrepresented your opinions.

[ QUOTE ]

no, you cant. until you provide evidence for this, insread of just repeating it, I wont respond. Please provide any links/evidence you have.

[/ QUOTE ]

i shouldnt have made a comment about the whole thread when i was really only referring to what i could see from felix's and bluffthis' posts. when i go through the thread later though maybe ill find more.

[ QUOTE ]
Why do you think that successive Israeli govenments have voted for parties that favour a 2 state solution?

[/ QUOTE ]

for one governments dont always act on behalf of the public. aside, i agree with you that israelis for the most part agree with me that the coutry made a big mistake with the how they've dealt with the territories.

[ QUOTE ]

yes, the governement of the not yet existant Palestinian state. The Palestinians have a government and an official media. You dispute this? When have I generalised? Generalising is what you are doing in every post.

[/ QUOTE ]

i dont dispute this but since they've yet be treated like a sovereign state they obviously will constantly preach very harsh things since they've made many promises to their people.

[ QUOTE ]

No, the politics have not been heavily influenced by religious fanatics. What is your reason for saying this? Is it something your family has told you? Not "necessarily" evil masterminds? Seriously, you sound like a conspiracy theory nut.

[/ QUOTE ]

im sayin this because its true. religious people get major exemptions and subsidies from the government. the major unjustified land expansions were the result of their lobby. how do you deny this?